cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any example code and debug software for STA1385?

dming.4
Associate II

Hi,

I found there is nothing about how to develop on STA1385, even if there is no data sheet about thish chip. Could anyone tell me how to develop on this chip?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If you want to develop with the STA1385, you should contact ST directly or via your favourite distributor, see contact information.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If you want to develop with the STA1385, you should contact ST directly or via your favourite distributor, see contact information.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

https://www.st.com/en/automotive-infotainment-and-telematics/sta1385.html

These would be materials likely only available under NDA, SLA, and to a limited/constrained number of qualified customers.

If you already have a business history perhaps work contacts via your buyer.

If not then you'll probably need to establish as a Automotive / OEM Parts company, perhaps at a CTO level your side to Product Manager ST side, with details and scope of your project.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..