cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Flexray with basic configuration parameter (must set configuration parameter) ?

AYazı.3
Associate II

I am writing a Flexray driver for SPC56. And I follow steps that mentioned in document. But there is not detail description in that document : SPC56XL70xx 32-bit MCU family built on the embedded Power Architecture® (st.com) . Like protocol initialization 1.c in flexray application information on page 903 : "configure the FR_PCR0,..., FR_PCR30 registers to set all protocol parameters" and there is no information that registers default values and which ones must be configured. Do anyone have detail flexray configuration document or anyone could help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ODOUV.1
ST Employee

Hello,

Seen on page 799 before the Table 402. Protocol configuration register fields:

For more details about the FlexRay related configuration parameters and the allowed parameter

ranges, see FlexRay Communications System Protocol Specification, Version 2.1 Rev A.

Best regards.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ODOUV.1
ST Employee

Hello,

Seen on page 799 before the Table 402. Protocol configuration register fields:

For more details about the FlexRay related configuration parameters and the allowed parameter

ranges, see FlexRay Communications System Protocol Specification, Version 2.1 Rev A.

Best regards.

Thank you for your answer. I have taken a look this "FlexRay Communications System Protocol Specification, Version 2.1 Rev A." document . It is very useful but so theorical , it is not quite practical. I started to write a wakeup , startup part at driver. And there is no information in spc56xl referance document. Is there any practical information somewhere?

Hello,

I am sorry to have no practical clue to provide you because we have not developed the driver example for this IP.

Best Regards,

-Olivier