cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure flex pwm to give complementary pwm of 20 khz.

kjay
Associate II

.i need help with calculating clock and time peroid and waht is other pwm pin if pwm0 has d10 which is complemetary pin in spc56el70l5-disp

82 REPLIES 82
kjay
Associate II

hi,

i need to know how to use DMA for ADC and SPI and CAN Communications...please help me...provide me example for accessing DMAs ..in stm32 we can use Circular conversion in case of ADC...i dont know how to properly configure please help...i am on edge...

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

within SPC5Studio you can find the DMA support to the drivers ADC, SPI and LinFlex. Moreover, you can find a lot of examples that show how to use the different supported drivers. Obviously, it is not possible to coverage all the possible usage cases. For more details, please, refer to the Reference Manual.

Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

actually i agree with you....i cant find example of using DMA...please provide one example for accessing 2 channels of ADC0 or ADC1 via DMA...like we do in stm32..

kjay
Associate II

please help with this

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

I have verified your project and it works fine on my side. Please, consider that if you want to use 2 different CANs, both MUST be connected on a dedicated transceiver, and the transceivers MUST be connected with CAN peripherals able to receive the messages sent by your code (the can_lld_transmit cannot send a message if the previous one has not been received yet) . On our SPC56xL Discovery there is only one transceiver that can be connected with CAN0 or CAN1 using jumper JP19 and JP22. So, only one CAN can be used to transmit at time. If you want to use a second CAN, you have to use an external transceiver.

Best Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

i need real time variable viewer like stmstudio..is there any option or software i can use for spc56 microcontroller....and another thing i got pls usb/jtag..spc5-udestk...i want to download udek stk 5.0 full version..i only have starter kit version...while downloading it asks activation key...whwre can i get it ..i got Serial number of PLS USB/JTAG ..but i dont know what is activation key...please help...in ude stk starter kit debugger gives value 500ms only...that is issue...

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

the starter kit is the free of charge version of UDE PLS. The full version requires a specific license. I guess the activation key is the key provided when you buy a license. In any case, for any specific item related to UDE PLS, please contact to the PLS support.

Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

is there any software like stmstudio..??for spc56 microcontroller

kjay
Associate II

how can i view real time variables ..what hardware should i buy or what software should i use....for stmstudio like experience...viewing real time without affecting the running of controller...please suggest or guide me..

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

sorry for the delay. As already specified, if you want to use advanced debug features, you have to move on pro versions of debuggers like UDE PLS or Lauterbach. you can find all the information about them on the related producer web sites.

Best Regards,

Luigi