cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure flex pwm to give complementary pwm of 20 khz.

kjay
Associate II

.i need help with calculating clock and time peroid and waht is other pwm pin if pwm0 has d10 which is complemetary pin in spc56el70l5-disp

82 REPLIES 82
zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

sorry, but it is very complicated to address your issue without the hardware, also because the schematic of your board seems aligned with the schematic of our Discovery. Please, could you let me know where you are located in order to involve the local support?

Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

hi,

i followed discovery board to make the core work..you have seen my schematic right is there anything i am missing in order to make core run...i need a minimum working configuration schematic for spc 56EL60L5CCOSR core...i checked hardware..4 times with four different board there is very low possibility of hardware error since 4 boards behaves same...so i think some problem in configuration...is spc56 and dicovery are same interns of minimum configuration or ..SPC 56 should require different config..please check my schematic and ensure i had it right interms of config of schematic...i am in india..tamilnadu state...

kjay
Associate II

i found out the problem it was one of the decoupling cap.........solved it ...it is working now thank you for help ..now reset is LOW have to check with JTAG program..any way thank you.

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

good news! Yesterday I talked about your issue with the local support asking him to contact you in order to check the hardware, but I'm happy to know that in the meantime the issue has been solved.

Best Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

i happy that you went to great deal helping me...thank you. i have another doubt..i received extended CAN that has been sent by my CAN hardware PEAK CAN...i received using ID mask 0x70...it receives and blinks LED as indication...i need help separating that received data alone to a variable so that i can use in my functions...i need support on this ...i attach my main file...

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

if you receive the correct CAN package with the expected ID, you should find the received data in crfp.data32[0] and crfp.data32[1].

Best Regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

i got wrong values is it data type mismatch

kjay
Associate II

posted a file.i send this via CAN

kjay
Associate II

my program and datatype is uint32_t for recieving variable

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

if I have understood, from the picture test2.jpg it seems that you are transmitting 00 00 00 44 - 55 66 77 88, and from the picture testcan1.jpg it seems that you are receiving 68d = 0x00000044 - 1432778632d = 0x55667788. So, it seems that the transmission works fine. What is the issue?

Best Regards,

Luigi