cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to configure flex pwm to give complementary pwm of 20 khz.

kjay
Associate II

.i need help with calculating clock and time peroid and waht is other pwm pin if pwm0 has d10 which is complemetary pin in spc56el70l5-disp

82 REPLIES 82
kjay
Associate II

hello zambrano.luigi

can you provide me an example

Hi,

in attachment you can find an example developed with SPC5Studio. In this example, a message with the extended ID 0x8901234 is sent via CAN. The message includes a 64bit data: the first 32 bits are fixed to 0x55AA55AA, the second 32 bits are 0x0 + i (where i is incremented for each new message sent). If you connect the board with an external transceiver (pin A17 on the connector X6 with TX of the transceiver, pin C15 on the connector X6 with the RX of a transciever) and connect the transceiver with a CAN analyzer, you can sample the transmitted messages (please, see the picture can_analyzer.jpg in attachment).

Best regards,

Luigi

kjay
Associate II

thank you for your support i will check with this

kjay
Associate II

i have an issue with reset pin .it always gives me ground which leads to glowing led ..my jtag programmer UDESTK is not finding and not connecting any configuration for program..i have been using spc56el60l5 ic and spc56el70 discovery board ..in discovery board all seems working fine..but i try to replicate this schematic with my own pcb design jtag problem arises ..i am using the attached schematic and basic working operation from it ..please help me out for programming ic with my own design..i followed all capacitors and resistors i will attach my PCB as well please point me out what am i missing here??...

kjay
Associate II

spc schematic i folowed

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

from your description, it seems an issue not directly connected with the JTAG/Debugger. In any case, I have checked the connections between the core and the JTAG, and they seems ok. In order to address the issue, I have the following questions for you:

1. Have you ever been able to connect the UDE PLS debugger with your board? In particular, with the UDE PLS debugger, please, go in Config->Target Interface, select the tab "E200 Core", flag "Use Hardware Reset Mode" and select as Mode "Execute boot code". Then, try to reset again the core from the debugger.
  2. Have you tried to connect a different debugger? (i.e. Lauterbach).

If, as I believe, the issue is not related to debugger, let me suggest you to check the power supply for the core and the circuit connected the reset push button in order to be sure that it doesn't force to reset when the button is not pushed.

Best Regards,

Luigi

I HAVE NOT ISSUE WITH DEBUGGER IT WORKS WELL with discovery board ..problem is reset is always low ...it is been pulled low by controller..i try to connect debugger it is not picking a target ..i triple chequed power supply it seems legit...as well as master reset ic..i read datasheet of spc56el60l5..it talks about internal reset sequence..i have no clarity on that but that reset is always pulled low by controller. help me to find out problem. is core is properly ciruited ...

i have checked power supply to core and reset circuitary ..i couldnt identify what am i missing?? help me...

zambrano.luigi
Senior III

Hi,

in order to address your issue, please, consider the following steps:

1. Could you check that the core power supplies (in particular, VDD_LV_COR) are stable and respect datasheet levels?
  2. Could you provide me the whole part number of the device on which your board is based on? (also a picture)
  3. Could you cut on your board the connection between the reset circuit and the device? In this way, we can exclude that the issue is in the reset circuit.

Best Regards,

Luigi