cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing via CAN bus

ilcontefabio
Associate II

Hi

I need to flash via CAN bus and I understood it is possible using SPC5-FLASHER on PC connected to the target via USB/CAN interface with SPC5_UPDATER_CONN=SPC5_UPDATER_CONN_CAN.

But I need also to flash a target from another target with SP57xx so I would like to have the source code of SPC5-FLASHER crosscompiled for my target ..

Is that possible?

Thanks

Fabio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hope this thread can help you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Erwan YVIN
ST Employee

Sorry , it is not possible ,

i recommend to use PLS UDE (Memtool)

Best Regards

Erwan

Sorry but I need to download a new code in flash via can bus ... is that possible?

I think yes because there is the possibility to configure the bootloader to use CAN instead SERIAL ... is that correct?

Then .. if this is possible ... is it possible also to do that from a MCU instead of PC?

Thanks

Fabio

Hope this thread can help you.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ilcontefabio
Associate II

Hi

right now I have a target with bootloader via can working and receives the packets from a test software using bus.

Where can I find a C source code to use for downoad the fw using M-CAN protocol?

Thanks

Fabio