cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H743ZIT6 (NUCLEO-H743ZI) not compatible with the expansion board X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2?

HMajc.1
Associate

I wanna do a live audio processing project and I got an X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 expansion board with the integrated mics as it says it's compatible with all STM32 boards. However, the pins seem misaligned, i.e. i can't just plug it nicely on top as shown in the manuals or tutorials. Am I missing something? Is there some nonstandard way of connecting those two particular modules together?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @HMaje.1​,

To connect an X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 expansion board to a NUCLEO-F746ZG for example development board, morpho header connectors must be soldered on the relevant footprint available on the STM32 Nucleo.

Also, you do not need to solder the whole 2 x 80 pin header but only a pair of 2 x 38 pin stripline connectors as mentioned in Getting started with the digital MEMS microphone expansion board based on MP34DT06J for STM32 Nucleo - User manual  

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @HMaje.1​,

To connect an X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2 expansion board to a NUCLEO-F746ZG for example development board, morpho header connectors must be soldered on the relevant footprint available on the STM32 Nucleo.

Also, you do not need to solder the whole 2 x 80 pin header but only a pair of 2 x 38 pin stripline connectors as mentioned in Getting started with the digital MEMS microphone expansion board based on MP34DT06J for STM32 Nucleo - User manual  

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

HMajc.1
Associate

Oh, I see, that's unfortunate.

Thank you for a quick response, I'll refer to the materials provided.

Best,

Hubert