cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ocular Laser Interferometry

BLang.2
Associate

I'm looking to organize a POC centered around using VR/AR platform to measure disturbances on a human eyeball. This company URL seemed interesting.

https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/about/innovation---technology/mems-scanar.html

I'd like to clarify if you have a technology that can safely measure eye ball changes over a small distance and small duration in time.

Thx,
Ben

3 REPLIES 3
ramprakash08
Associate III

Hi,

The technology you are referring to is the MEMS mirror-based scanning technology, which is part of the MEMS and Sensors portfolio. This technology is designed to safely measure small changes and disturbances.

The MEMS mirror-based scanning technology is a key component in Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality (VR) systems. It uses a small, low-power MEMS mirror to scan a laser beam across the retina, creating a high-resolution, wide field of view image. This technology can be used to measure disturbances on a human eyeball.

Regards

BLang.2
Associate

This page contains a number of research articles.  I'm not seeing how this links back to a production unit I could order.  Is there an SDK available?

MBOSC.13
ST Employee

Hi, there is no SDK or products available for mass market at the moment. 

Regards