cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LSM6DSO32X output data is it right?

sygo
Associate II

sygo_0-1700640914852.png

I used the lsm6dso32x_read_data_polling example and got the same result as above.(with SPI)

Is this the correct value?

sygo_1-1700641577725.png

And when I checked the values ​​using Unico GUI tool, I got the same values ​​as above.

Although the values ​​are similar to the example, they are slightly different. So I'm a little confused. Is this okay?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @sygo ,

Your data seem ok, I don't know in which position you had the sensor but they make sense.

The little difference between the two measurements can be due to little movements between the first and the second one.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @sygo ,

Your data seem ok, I don't know in which position you had the sensor but they make sense.

The little difference between the two measurements can be due to little movements between the first and the second one.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
sygo
Associate II

Hi, Federica Bossi

Thank you for your answer.

And I have one more question

An5629 Datasheet Section 8 FSM Configuration Example implemented only Accelerometer.

I don't understand.

It seems that you did not set what data you use with FSM, but I don't understand how it was used as an Accelerometer.

How can you tell me how to use it as an Accelerometer?

Also, Can you tell me specifically how to create the Threshold? I don't quite understand.

Hi @sygo ,

Can you open a specific topic for this question? so that if other users have the same doubt they can find an answer more easily. I also ask you to select the answer to your previous question as accepted solution. Thank you!
As soon as you create the new question I will answer it 🙂