cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Accelerometer

HDaji.1
Senior

Hi,

I am looking for an accelerometer. I wonder if there is any ST MEMS chip that meets my requirements:

1. I don't need very high max G force: 4/8G should be enough
  2. Low power consumption
  3. Able to send trigger, like a GPIO rising or falling signal, when acc value hits a threshold. Most importantly, for each axis (x, y, and z), the threshold value can be individually set.
  4. Have some memory enough to keep acc readings for the past a few seconds, preferably 10.

For the last requirement, the app scenario is like MCU is triggered by the accelerometer to wake up from sleep mode, which may take some time. Hence, if the sensor has kept the data for the past a few seconds, the MCU is able to retrieve that history data before the trigger event.

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @HDaji.1 ,

You can look at LIS2DUX12, it is designed to combine the lowest supply current possible with features such as always-on antialiasing filtering, a finite state machine (FSM) and machine learning core (MLC) with adaptive self-configuration (ASC).

Let me know if it is interesting for you.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.