cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS3DSH, SDO Pullup Register

videojames
Associate III

Hello,

We have been using the LIS3DH for some time and recently acquire some LIS3DSH' as well.

With both modules there is an internal pull-up for the SDO pin, and with the LIS3DH there is a register to control this pullup:
CTRL_REG0

videojames_0-1695096274516.png
I am not able to find a similar register for the LIS3DS, and that register address is referenced as something else.
I recall that in earlier versions of the LIS3DH datasheet, this register was not provided, but added in later revisions.

Is there some unlisted register for the LIS3DS to disable this internal pull-up? Or some other method?

Thankyou.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @videojames ,

That register is not available for LIS3DSH.

However, not that the LIS3DSH is an obsolete product for ST and out of production. I suggest you to use only the LIS3DH.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @videojames ,

That register is not available for LIS3DSH.

However, not that the LIS3DSH is an obsolete product for ST and out of production. I suggest you to use only the LIS3DH.

If this helps you, please mark my answer as "Best Answer" by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button, this can be helpful for Community users to find this solution faster.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
videojames
Associate III

Thanks Federica