cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to do wake word detection on SensorTile Box?

ShivaRagu
Senior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

I believe it is possible, even if not so straightforward. You might refer to the general solution provided by ST, that however runs on STM32H7, while the Sensortile.box supports STM32L4: I'm referring to the STEVAL-VOICE-UI Voice User Interface reference design kit.

Another possible solution, directly involving the Sensortile.box tool, can be use the Qeexo ML tool: this allows you to run many kind of neural networks on the audio acquisition from the analog MEMS microphone on the Sensortile.box tool.

0693W00000FE4IgQAL.png 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

I believe it is possible, even if not so straightforward. You might refer to the general solution provided by ST, that however runs on STM32H7, while the Sensortile.box supports STM32L4: I'm referring to the STEVAL-VOICE-UI Voice User Interface reference design kit.

Another possible solution, directly involving the Sensortile.box tool, can be use the Qeexo ML tool: this allows you to run many kind of neural networks on the audio acquisition from the analog MEMS microphone on the Sensortile.box tool.

0693W00000FE4IgQAL.png 

-Eleon

ShivaRagu
Senior

ok thanks, is there any function pack for Stm32h747i-Disco board?

Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @ShivaRagu​ ,

The STM32H747I-Disco is unfortunately not directly configurable with the Qeexo ML tool.

You might try to adapt the STEVAL-VOICE-UI tool to the STM32H7-Disco, since they both mount an STM32H7, but I'm afraid it is not a straightforward task.

-Eleon