cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think the accelerometer on my sensortile.box dosent works

SAbba.1
Associate III

Im testing the entry mode and i try the vibration app. I think my accelerometer dosent work because the led is always on (everytime detected a event), how can i check it?

5 REPLIES 5
SAbba.1
Associate III

Actually i have the same problem with the microphone, i was testing the cry detection app, and was the same, everytime detected the event, so i dont know if i need to put a treshold or something.

Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @Sergio Abbattista Hernández​ ,

If you are using the default firmware, please try to load the sensor fusion and let me know if the accelerometer works. Otherwise, you can try the function pack FP-SNS-ALLMEMS2 available on our website.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
SAbba.1
Associate III

Yeah, the sensor fusion but i dont know why the Vibration monitor is not working, everytime detected a event.

So can you confirm me that the sensor fusion works?

If the problem is now the vibration monitoring, can you check if you have the .csv file (gold_vibration_pattern) for the comparison in the SD Card?

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
FLeon.4
Associate II

1) Verify hardware connections and ensure everything is properly connected. 2) Review the code for correct configuration. 3) Test with different apps or examples to determine if the issue is with your code. 4) Ensure sufficient power, and up-to-date firmware.