cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how it was used as an Accelerometer with FSM

sygo
Associate II

I am using lsm6dso32x.

An5629 Datasheet Section 8 FSM Configuration Example implemented only Accelerometer.

I don't understand.

It seems that you did not set what data(gyro or accel) you use with FSM, but I don't understand how it was used as an Accelerometer.

How do I use it as a gyroscope?

Also, Can you tell me specifically how to create the Threshold? I don't quite understand.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @sygo ,

You can decide to process accelerometer or gyroscope using the SINMUX command, it is important that you set the ODR for the sensor you want to use, it must not be powered off. By default, so if you do not use the SINMUX command, it only processes the accelerometer.
To set the threshold, in the Unico GUI, at the top right of the FSM view, you will find the float32 --> float16 converter: you should take the float16 value and copy it into the threshold field.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @sygo ,

You can decide to process accelerometer or gyroscope using the SINMUX command, it is important that you set the ODR for the sensor you want to use, it must not be powered off. By default, so if you do not use the SINMUX command, it only processes the accelerometer.
To set the threshold, in the Unico GUI, at the top right of the FSM view, you will find the float32 --> float16 converter: you should take the float16 value and copy it into the threshold field.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.