cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth PIN (not GPIO) to connect with the STEVAL-BCNKT01V1 (Bluecoin) Board from WIndows 10 PC.

darla14
Senior

What will be the PIN to connect to the Bluecoin board via bluetooth from the Windows 10 PC. I see a message "Enter the pin for AM1V340?

Is it possible to connect via Windows 10?Can you please share the procedure/document stating the method.

Many thanks !

2 REPLIES 2
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

hi, for my understanding which is your target purpose? Do you want to interface the Bluecoin with your PC (with win10) via Bluetooth? If so, which FW is running on the Bluecoin MCU?

Btw, if you have to enter a PIN you can try a standard as 000000 or 123456. However, after enabling the BLE communication between your PC and the Blucecoin, you have to build up an interface acting ad BLE receiver on your PC, if you want to use the BLE trasmission.

You can check this link for an SDK running on Linux for the host PC-Bluceoin interface management

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/BlueSTSDK_Python

Btw, if you want to test and log the sensors, I suggest you to use the Unicleo environment (X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 + Unicleo-GUI)

Regards

Thanks 123456 worked !.(Not 000000) and also the Sensor Logging using the FP-SENS-ALLMEMS1 + Unicleo-GUI