cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any examples available for SFLP (Sensor Fusion) in LSM6DSV16X sensors

Thomas L.
Associate III

Hi

I was wondering if there are any examples for using the Sensor Fusion Low Power Algorithm inside a LSM6DSV16X. I would like to retrieve the current Heading, Pitch and Roll information. Alternatively I'd also be happy with an example explaining how to get the Quaternion values from the SFLP. Anything regarding the SFLP would be nice. The examples do not outline any of the SFLP features (at least I was unable to find anything except the calls for directly manipulating the registers).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @TLi.7nder​ ,

You can have a look to the C examples for the use and configuration of SFLP in LSM6DSV16X sensors on Github at this link --> lsm6dsv16x_sensor_fusion.c

-Eleon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @TLi.7nder​ ,

You can have a look to the C examples for the use and configuration of SFLP in LSM6DSV16X sensors on Github at this link --> lsm6dsv16x_sensor_fusion.c

-Eleon

Thomas L.
Associate III

@Eleon BORLINI​ 

Eleon, I am so sorry. I had cloned the repository and even checked out the examples for the lsm6dsv16x but apparently I was blind.

https://github.com/stm32duino/LSM6DSV16X/blob/main/src/lsm6dsv16x_reg.c

Is there a sensor fusion configuration available on GitHub for Arduino? If not, are there any plans to add it in the future?

Here is an Arduino example.

FKara.3
Senior

Thanks @KWine ,

Also, An Arduino Sensor fusion example for lsm6dsv16x has recently been added to GitHub.  If you interested, here is the link