Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPWF04SA SPI interface

daniele2399
Associate II
Posted on May 12, 2017 at 11:11

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the SPWF04SA module in SPI mode. So far I've managed to put it in such a mode either with the AT commands or just by pulling high the IRQ line, however it seems to be stuck without any response and only very few times it recovers by starting to blink the LEDs and toggling the IRQ line. Which is the correct configuration and startup procedure?

Here are mine:

- SPI CLK polarity low, first edge triggered. NO PULL on this line.

- No pull on both MISO and MOSI.

- Pull-up on IRQ line and CS from the very beginning.

- Startup: 3.15V supply goes high, RST goes low for 100 ms, then goes back high.

After startup is done, the IRQ is triggered by the module at least once, but then it remains low most of the time with no LEDs blinking. Sometimes it recovers after a while with LEDs blinking and IRQ toggling.

I would really appreaciate any help, for the documentation is really lacking of details about this.

Thank you,

Daniele

#spwf04sa

Note: this post was migrated and contained many threaded conversations, some content may be missing.
11 REPLIES 11
Posted on May 18, 2017 at 15:15

Yes I can build another projects but not this one 

Posted on June 10, 2017 at 12:04

Hi John,

issue with project compile has been solved. If will be part of next

/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.st.com%2Fcontent%2Fst_com%2Fen%2Fproducts%2Fembedded-software%2Fmcus-embedded-software%2Fstm32-embedded-software%2Fstm32cube-expansion-software%2Fx-cube-wifi1.html

package (FW3.0.2), very soon on the web.

EDIT:just released today