cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S2-LP RAW DATA OPTION

melihakalin
Associate II

Hello,

In different project with S2-LP we want to read raw the for understand and anlyze any data of the communicate between 2 devices.

Are we take tke raw data?

Is the S2-LP support E527 standart?

Thanks 
Melih

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @melihakalin, to the community!

very interesting question - if we knew what you mean by E527 standard. Would you please describe this in more detail?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hİ Peter,

Thanks for a feedback. E527 is a RF standart for ISM band.

Another way  if the S2-LP don't have an E527 encoder, we can encode the E527 standart but we have an issue the read raw data on the S2-LP. Are we read to all raw data of the S2-LP's read?

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

If this is a standard, you should be able to find it with your favourite search engine. As this is not possible for me, I would appreciate an URL.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Dear Peter,

Ignoring the standard process, How can we read the raw data of S2-LP's read?

Best Regards 
Melih

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

It is probably possible to read the raw data, but I am currently unaware of any details. If you can specify your standard more precisely, it might be possible to check whether this can be implemented with the S2-LP.

Regards
/Peter

If the S2-LP give us a raw data, we can decode with MCU it's not a problem for us. the main problem was we can't take the raw data 

Best Regards 

Melih