cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IO-Link slave protocol stack for object-oriented programming portable to any MCU platform,portable IO-Link communication master station

jingjitidu
Associate

Background:

I have implemented an IO-Link communication slave device using IO-Link PHY chips such as L6362. After multiple rounds of object-oriented code organization。The MCU resource driver, IO Link slave protocol stack, and PHY chip were abstracted into three independent modules. Afterwards, interface files will be used for function interface docking to achieve rapid deployment and application of IO-Link slave protocol stack on any MCU platform.

Stage goal 1:

After completing the functional planning of the slave protocol stack, I started writing the upper computer using. NET. At present, the upper computer has implemented functions such as IO-Link program download, IODD selection and parsing, menu parsing, ISDU interaction item parsing and control automatic generation, IODD to C language translation interface file generation, IO Link multi platform slave station protocol stack code download, etc. (You can view the effect video through the website:”Personal results display” go to the blog). Currently, only the integration of the master station function remains.

Problem:

There is no master PHY chip in hand. The preliminary work uses two slave PHY for data exchange. However, the current driving capability of the slave PHY is insufficient to meet the 500ma requirement defined by the IO-Link specification. Even if an oscilloscope is used to observe that the CQ line on the master station side generates a compliant 80us pulse, it cannot generate a WURQ signal on the slave station side. Although modifying the slave code bypassed the WURQ check. Directly receiving the handshake sequence in RX state completed the handshake and some simple M-sequence interactions. But this can only be connected to the slave station that I personally created. Not universal.

Requirement support:

Is there a cheap PHY development board for the main station that can be provided to complete the master-slave functions. Technical support for the development of the main station may also be required.

0 REPLIES 0