cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to program a BLUENRG-LP with the STLINK-V3MINIE. I have tried it with STM32CubeProgrammer. The board will be found but if I try to connect I get an error message (Error: Unable to read device id from ROM table). Did I something wrong?

Roadrunner1805
Associate III

15 REPLIES 15
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Your're welcome!

If the problem is solved, please mark this thread as answered by selecting Select as best, as also explained here. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Roadrunner1805
Associate III

Another question. Is there any programming tool available for STLINK-V3PWR? It seems that I also cannot connect with STM32CubeProg (does not support BLUENRG-LP) and RF-Flasher utility is only supporting UART.

Well, as already discussed, you will probably only get further with an ST-LINK/V2, possibly also ST-LINK/V2-1. 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Ok. So there is no other possibility to use the STLINK-V3PWR for BLUENRG-LP at the moment?

Correct, as far as I am informed.

However, you can have it explicitly confirmed again in a personal ticket on the OLS online system.

Thanks.