cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have purchased the steval-idp004v2 board. 1. How to get Example of steval-idp004v2 on STM32CubeMX? 2. From Document "AN5040",Where can I get release version "TEConcept tool" to use? 3. Reference Document "UM2232" page3.Does STM provide the project?

Ykuo.11
Associate II

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Ykuo.1​, to the community!

Please note that the stack from TEConcept is not freely available and a license is required, as you can read in UM2232:

The version is fully featured but for a limited time (10000 minutes): after that, the system stops working and you

need a new free key license from TEConcept, with the hardware ID readable using their proprietary Control tool, a

graphical user interface (GUI) which enables communication with master unit and device.

Please also check the Getting Started - FAQs about IO-Link products.

If you don't want to write your own software from scratch, you should contact TEConcept as they are responsible for the IO-Link stack.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ykuo.11
Associate II

Hi Peterm

If I don't have TEConcept tool , I need to use STM32CubeMX and STSW-IO-LINK(without stack) to create the Project by myself?

Or  Reference Document "UM2232" page3.

Does ST provide the project ?

Thank you.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The schematics of STEVAL-IDP004V1 and STEVAL-IDP004V2 is essentially identical, so to start without stack you can try to use the project STSW-IO-LINK.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Ykuo.11
Associate II

I have download ​STSW-IO-LINK, but I don't know how to use STM32CubeMX to open the project.

Do you have any user manual or tutor document for STSW-IO-LINK ?

Why STM32CubeMX ST Board doesn't have the choice of STEVAL-IDP004V2?

Any update on this?