cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant connect to BLUENRG ST link utility , i have made all connections properly, can anyone tell me what they think i have to do to make it work.

CNaha.1
Associate II

Pin connection:

ST link ------ BLUENRG232

SWDIO SWDIO

SWCLK SWCLK

GND GND

3.3V VCC

I have also made IO7 high with 10K resister To GND.

Pls. help me out.

9 REPLIES 9
Andrea Palmieri
ST Employee

Hi,

could you please detail a bit more your setup and needs?

If you need to update the BlueNRG-2 module firmware of X-NUCLEO-BNRG2A1, we would suggest to refer to the procedure reported in section 1.2.2 of this guide.

Hope this can help.

Kind regards

hi

all i need help is

• Firstly,

I have not buy any board of your BLUENRG evaluation board.

I am using IC and supporting Circuit.

• Secondly,

My Problem is that can you tell me what changes I have to do with software or hardware to make it run.

I will make you understandable through this.

I have BLUENRG232 IC (https://www.digikey.in/product-detail/en/stmicro/BLUENRG-232/497-17582-1-ND/7565506?cur=INR&lang=en&utm_adgroup=RF%2FIF%20and%20RFID&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Smart%20Shopping_Product_RF%2FIF%20and%20RFID&utm_term=&productid=7565506&gclid=CjwKCAjw0On8BRAgEiwAincsHAUyGWwc01w4edFI8TV9pMPrf-0No1wSfc2aASG-95pkZ7K0-41JhBoCi5IQAvD_BwE)

Tell me its supporting circuit and how to upload code to it and debug using BLUENRG1_ST_LINK_UTILITY ?

Andrea Palmieri
ST Employee

Hi,

section 3.21 of this Datasheet reports the SWD debug feature.

Regards

pankajauengg
Associate II

I am having the same problem. I made PCB with supporting circuit for BLUENRG. The St link utility is not detecting the target.

pankajauengg
Associate II

please share the setting we need to make for target in BLUENRG ST link utility

look I tell you what I understand,

I have to connect IO7 to GND(and other pins of course) and it should work.

but even though its not working.

Can you read the datasheet and tell me what I am doing wrong?

should I have to connect some other components to IC to make it work?

What I Have to do make IO7 high or low?

These are both from section 3.23 of your datasheet(first tell me difference btw. them and then solution):

• Bootloader is activated by hardware by forcing IO7 high during power-up or hardware Reset, otherwise, application residing in Flash will be launched.
  • Note: The customer application must ensure that IO7 is forced low during power up. Bootloader protocol is described in a separate application note.

Regards

pankajauengg
Associate II

I gone through the section 3.21 of this Datasheet reports the SWD debug feature. But sill not resolved the issue. Please help me.