cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL53L5CX-SATEL schematics?

TPhil.3
Associate

Is there a publication of the detailed schematics for the VL53L5CX-SATEL? My search of the ST site returned two documents only showing high level connections. I'm more interested in which signal lines, capacitors, resistors, and values are populated on these devices...

TIA,

-Terry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
John E KVAM
ST Employee

Here you go. Not sure why it's not published somewhere.

If this or any post solves your issue, please mark them as 'Accept as Solution' It really helps. And if you notice anything wrong do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'. Someone will review it.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
John E KVAM
ST Employee

Here you go. Not sure why it's not published somewhere.

If this or any post solves your issue, please mark them as 'Accept as Solution' It really helps. And if you notice anything wrong do not hesitate to 'Report Inappropriate Content'. Someone will review it.

Is this the correct one? On my VL53L5CX-SATEL board there's no level shifter and only one voltage regulator (5V->3V), and the pin header signal arrangement is different as well.

John E KVAM
ST Employee

We went through several iterations on this board, and it's hard to know which one you have. I sure thought the PCB1726 Rev B was the one that went into production.

Is that not what's printed on your board.

We ship it two ways - with level shifters and without. For use with the X-Nucleo-53L5A1 there is no need for level shifting. So we leave that off. For use by anyone else we ship it with the level shifter populated.

I'm pretty sure the board number is printed somewhere on the board.

Is the 1726 Rev B not the one you have?

I included a picture of what I have.

The ones we got trough retail says PCB4109A.

It seems quite different:

0693W00000GYNV9QAP.jpg

John E KVAM
ST Employee

Well I sure learned something. When we announce a part from now on, I'm going to throw away all my prototype boards and buy some from the same place you do.

I got a promise however that from now on all the manufacturing files will be published on ST.com.

So we won't have this issue again.

Sorry about that.