cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do if nobody is answering my question?

GS2
Associate III

What should I do if nobody is answering my question?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Karl Yamashita
Lead II

All your questions are on BLE. As @AScha.3 said, maybe no one knows a useful answer?

Of all the companies I've worked at, there hasn't been a single project that used Bluetooth. So anyone asking a question on BLE specifically, I don't even look at the post. If it pertains to serial communication with a BLE module, then maybe. Could be the same for others and why you're not getting a reply?

So maybe you should move to Nordic Semiconductor as you said you were?

If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AScha.3
Chief II

Cry ?

Maybe - nobody knows an useful answer. 

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Change the question, ask different questions, ask a question they want to answer

Open an Online-Support Ticket here   https://ols.st.com/s/

Shake the tree at your distributor and their FAE

Shake the tree at your local ST sales office

Find those within your circle of influence on LinkedIn

Find contractors who do what you want to do / achieve

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Karl Yamashita
Lead II

All your questions are on BLE. As @AScha.3 said, maybe no one knows a useful answer?

Of all the companies I've worked at, there hasn't been a single project that used Bluetooth. So anyone asking a question on BLE specifically, I don't even look at the post. If it pertains to serial communication with a BLE module, then maybe. Could be the same for others and why you're not getting a reply?

So maybe you should move to Nordic Semiconductor as you said you were?

If you find my answers useful, click the accept button so that way others can see the solution.
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Make sure that you've provided all the details:

https://community.st.com/t5/community-guidelines/how-to-write-your-question-to-maximize-your-chances-to-find-a/ta-p/575228

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#idm659 

Be sure that you've thoroughly studied all the relevant documentation, etc, and searched .

Remember that nobody here knows anything about you, or your project, or your code, or your hardware other than what you have clearly & explicitly detailed in your posts.

Especially with stuff like Bluetooth, there's a lot a background stuff that needs to be understood - be sure that you have covered those concepts ...

Thank you Andrew for your support.

I do not think that more details will help. I was trying to return P-NUCLEO-WB55RG back to Digikey, but they do not wont it back - just gave my back full refund.

So I have created new case number 00210278 with support team and testing now STM32WB-BLE-HID-Selfie example.

It is making Bluetooth connection, but not printing number 1.