cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

very slow website

UniSpheres
Associate

I kept coming back to this website to download the STM32 Cube IDE and the servers would always be down once I tried to log in and download it.

I've noticed some forums from 2019 mentioning similar problems with how slow the website is responding, so it's great to see that this website is still suffering from network maintenance and bad optimization...

Seriously, what is wrong with this website ?? literally had to wait a few days to download the IDE, and now I'm trying to download the STM32CubeMX and this website still pends forever... I can click on buttons and functionalities, but this slow website is always unresponsive when it comes to downloading stuff 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @UniSpheres,
Thanks for reporting this issue. 
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing performance and download issues on st.com and I'd like to understand what could cause the issue. Accessibility and ease-of-use of the site are very important to us.

I will send you a private message in order for us to investigate the issue.

Thanks,
Laurids 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
UniSpheres
Associate

STM32CubeMX - STM32Cube initialization code generator - STMicroelectronics
The download buttons for this page doesn't work at all, doesn't start the downloads...

Laurids_PETERSEN
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @UniSpheres,
Thanks for reporting this issue. 
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing performance and download issues on st.com and I'd like to understand what could cause the issue. Accessibility and ease-of-use of the site are very important to us.

I will send you a private message in order for us to investigate the issue.

Thanks,
Laurids 

abc2
Associate

Same issue. The download button doesn't work for the IDE at all. 

I've found the solution. It was related to the company's anti-virus +  add-ons and extensions