cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox issue

bWildered1
Associate II

Incidentally, if Firefox browser Privacy and Security -> Do Not Track set to Always, then it is not possible to reply to posts here. Nor does the Accept as Solution option appear.

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Thanks for the additional information about Firefox, we’ll check and try to fix it.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Lina DABASINSKAITE
Community manager
Community manager

Hello @bWildered1 , 

First, let me welcome you to ST Community! I tried to replicate the behavior and could not replicate.

Could you share:
1. A screenshot of the outcome you get once the seating is set to "Always"? 

2. Firefox version you use. 

This would help a lot to investigate. 

Thanks, 
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi Lina.

A little more, possibly useless, information that you can maybe stick into a memory somewhere in case it may be relevant in the future.

It may be possible that the problem was related to a failure to login, and that the Firefox settings were just a coincidence.

Occasionally I find it difficult to login to the ST site - largely due to poor Internet connectivity I suspect - and this replicates the same behaviour I reported, i.e.

1. There is no 'Accept as solution' option visible (probably because I am not logged in)

2. When 'Reply; is clicked, the system tries to load a new page - which I suspect is the logon page - but is unable to, displaying a blank page instead.

Sorry to have been so much trouble.

Take care.

M

Hello @bWildered1 , 

Thanks for this additional information. To answer your poits: 

1. There is no 'Accept as solution' option visible (probably because I am not logged in)
 LD: Yes, you are right. To be able to see accepted solution, create or kudo the post, you need to be logged it. 

2. When 'Reply; is clicked, the system tries to load a new page - which I suspect is the logon page - but is unable to, displaying a blank page instead.
Yes, you are correct. You need to be logged in to type a reply.

As these issues is linked with the internet performance, I recommend get sorted that first. 

Regards,
Lina

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.