cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-CUBE-AI: error while analyzing model

ABora.3
Associate II

Hi,

I have followed the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grgNXdkmzzQ&t=4s to test X-CUBE-AI with CubeMX5.0.1, but the step 'Analysis' just end with an error message without any details. I have received the same error with CubeIDE which comes with integrated CubeMX.

If I try to run 'Analysis' of the same model after selecting the board I receive the error as shown below. Could anyone please help me in figuring out where could be the problem? Do I require to install Python to run X-Cube-AI? That is not mentioned in the users manual or tutorial.

Thank you in advance!

Achyut

The error:

--------------

Analyzing model 

Neural Network Tools for STM32 v1.1.0 (AI tools v4.1.0) 

TOOL ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last): 

File "site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py", line 18, in swig_import_helper 

File "imp.py", line 296, in find_module 

ImportError: No module named '_pywrap_tensorflow_internal' 

During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: 

Traceback (most recent call last): 

File "site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow.py", line 58, in <module> 

File "c:\python35\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 631, in exec_module 

File "site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py", line 28, in <module> 

File "site-packages\tensorflow\python\pywrap_tensorflow_internal.py", line 20, in swig_import_helper 

File "c:\python35\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 714, in load_module 

ImportError: DLL load failed with error code -1073741795 

Failed to load the native TensorFlow runtime. 

See https://www.tensorflow.org/install/errors 

for some common reasons and solutions.  Include the entire stack trace 

above this error message when asking for help.

14 REPLIES 14
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Can you reproduce the problem with a recent verstion of STM32CubeMX and X-CUBE-AI ?

You may want to also look at STM32CubeMX log located under ~/.stm32cubemx/STM32CubeMX.log it should give more details.

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
tcg
Associate III

I have the most recent sw.

An I can generate in cmd windows console but it is not possible run with Cubemx.

And Empty error appears. Any information appears in that log file.

Kind regards, T

@fauvarque.daniel​  

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bl3x3QAA.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bl3uYQAQ.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bl3wZQAQ.png

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

can you see if you have the same behavior when you actually add the X-CUBE-AI extension in an MX project, not only the MCU finder.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
tcg
Associate III

That is the point, I want to know which MCU of your roadmap has enough flash/ram to run the NN.

For sure selected is not enougth.

We can talk in private and then add here the conclusion. Kind regards, T

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bl444QAA.png

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

From what I can see your model doesn't go through the stm32ai command line, you probably have more info either in the STM32CubeMX log or doing Windows->Output in MX.

Are you using the same version of the command line when it succeeded ?

Above you have weights=626,620 act=259,200 ram_io=3,300, you can add to that around 30k of flash for the library so you'll need an mcu with at least 660k of flash and 270k of ram. Of course on top of that you need to add the space for your program.

Regards