cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Clarity with Vibro-Acoustic Sensor Fusion

JW1
Associate

Hello, 

I'd like to know if ST could provide software package or any tutorial to realise the Vibro-Acoustic Sensor Fusion demonstrated in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi4NenlnR-k? I have an STEVAL-STWINKT1B on hand. Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello @JW1 ,

I'm sorry, but there is no mass-market support for this demo, nor software material I can share with you publicly. The video you shared is related to the specific demo that has been created only for CES '19 for demo purposes.

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello @JW1 ,

I'm sorry, but there is no mass-market support for this demo, nor software material I can share with you publicly. The video you shared is related to the specific demo that has been created only for CES '19 for demo purposes.

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello Simone, 

may I ask any more information/app. note/tutorial of how to use FFT for accelerometer and microphone, low-pass filter and high-pass filter inside of STM32 uC? If ST provide such awesome possible application for customer, could you please support us to realize it?

Hello @JW1 

I'm asking and searching for internally.

In the meantime, you can also submit your request directly to the Online Support Team: https://ols.st.com/s/.

Best regards

Simone

Hello @JW1

Online Support Team is managing your request, so I'm closing the thread on community.

Best regards

Simone