cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UM2116 STEVAL-MKI109V3 document doesn't provide information about LIS2DUX12

sch0bert
Associate III

Hello,

I'm interfacing the STEVAL$MKI238AA through serial commands with STEVAL-MKI109V3. The UM2116 document in its Rev 10 - April 2022 doesn't mention any reference to the LIS2DUX12. I would like to know what is the format when I send the command *start. In table 4 (page 18) there is a long table explaining the format from all different board that can be connected but lacks of the STEVAL-MKI109V3.

Could you guys provide an upgraded version of the document with this information or just the format that I'm looking for?

Regards,
Pascal.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @sch0bert ,

The returned value for *start command is: s t A_XH A_XL A_YH A_YL A_ZH A_ZL Int1 Int2 TL TH sw1|sw2 \r \n

I will notice to the team to release a new version soon. Thanks for the advise.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @sch0bert ,

The returned value for *start command is: s t A_XH A_XL A_YH A_YL A_ZH A_ZL Int1 Int2 TL TH sw1|sw2 \r \n

I will notice to the team to release a new version soon. Thanks for the advise.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Great! Thanks!