cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible bug when loading Validation template from X-CUBE-AI.

ASalc.1
Associate III

Hi,

When I try to load the Validation Template from de .ioc inside the IDE or from CubeMX the software gets stuck.

A small window which says "Please wait, configuring [...]" appears and dissapears. After some minutes, an out of memory error occurs.

The Core loads without problems and network analysis and validation on desktop or target also work fine.

I'm using STM32CubeIDE 1.7 and X-CUBE-AI 7.1.0.

Project is for STM32479I-EVAL board.

3 REPLIES 3
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

can you share your ioc for reproduction ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Just tried from a clean project without reproducing your issue, I tried both with and without initializing all the peripherals when starting the project.

When you start the project enabling to configure all peripherals STM32CubeMX will not configure the USART1 on the right mode (Asynchronous), you can maybe configure it by hand to Asynchronous so that CubeAI doesn't try to configure it

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ASalc.1
Associate III

Setting USART1 to Asynchronous before adding the template made it work. Thanks!.

I'm also attaching .ioc where the problem occurred.