cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old version of Nano Edge AI

Batuhan35
Associate II

Hi,

I want to download an old version 3.0.1 of Nano Edge AI studio but I could not find it from the website. It directly download the new version 4.5.0. How can I reach the version 3.0.1?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julian E.
ST Employee

If you are using this function pack: STEVAL-PROTEUS1 - Industrial sensor evaluation kit for condition monitoring based on the 2.4 GHz STM32WB5MMG module - STMicroelectronics2

You need to use the provided scripts to get data via serial

The easiest way to log data via USB with a proteus is to use the datalogger tool in NanoEdge:

* Open NanoEdge And go to the datalogger from the main page

* Select the Proteus, the accelerometer that you want to use and the parameters (buffer size, sampling rate):

JulianE_0-1723449775680.png

* Click generate data logger

* Drag and drop the binary file to flash it (you need a ST link)

JulianE_1-1723449853674.png

You are can then import data in NanoEdge via serial.

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello @Batuhan35 ,

We do not support old version of NanoEdge AI Studio, so it is not possible to download old versions.

May I ask why you would like to have access to an old version? 

Have a good day,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Julian E. 

I am using the STEVAL-PROTEUS1 evaluation kit for anomaly detection. When I try to add a signal via USB, I am unable to receive any values from the accelerometer, even though I can see the data on the STBLE Sensor app. I've tried several troubleshooting steps and am considering whether using an older version of NanoEdge AI might resolve the issue, as most of the demo videos use the previous version. Do you have any ideas on what might be causing this problem?

Julian E.
ST Employee

If you are using this function pack: STEVAL-PROTEUS1 - Industrial sensor evaluation kit for condition monitoring based on the 2.4 GHz STM32WB5MMG module - STMicroelectronics2

You need to use the provided scripts to get data via serial

The easiest way to log data via USB with a proteus is to use the datalogger tool in NanoEdge:

* Open NanoEdge And go to the datalogger from the main page

* Select the Proteus, the accelerometer that you want to use and the parameters (buffer size, sampling rate):

JulianE_0-1723449775680.png

* Click generate data logger

* Drag and drop the binary file to flash it (you need a ST link)

JulianE_1-1723449853674.png

You are can then import data in NanoEdge via serial.

Julian