cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nanoedge ai

suhfi
Associate

so, i have been using nano edge ai since a long time. but now i cannot log the signals when i am trying to. will they be any reason for that. please, solve this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rohit_DT
Associate

Hello Suhfi,

You can check the following steps for resolving the issues:

• Please ensure the correct COM port is selected in NEAI Studio datalogger
  • Any other Serial terminal application( Putty, Teraterm or even the Cube IDE) should not access the serial port of the STM32 Hardware while datalogging on NEAI Studio.
  • Update the ST Link firmware
  • Disconnect/Connect the Serial USB cable if required and then check the datalogging process

Hope this helps, I had faced similar issues in the past and these steps worked for me.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello,

Are you sure that the right COM Port is selected? Are you able to log in another tool like Putty or Tera term? 

Just in case, you need to send the signal via serial.

You can also take a look at the Data logger generator; you may be using a compatible board:

JulianE_0-1718716241170.png

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/AI:NanoEdge_AI_Studio#Datalogger

The source code can be found here: GitHub - stm32-hotspot/stm32ai-nanoedge-datalogger: STM32 Application for datalogging feature with NanoEdge AI Studio

Best regards,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Rohit_DT
Associate

Hello Suhfi,

You can check the following steps for resolving the issues:

• Please ensure the correct COM port is selected in NEAI Studio datalogger
  • Any other Serial terminal application( Putty, Teraterm or even the Cube IDE) should not access the serial port of the STM32 Hardware while datalogging on NEAI Studio.
  • Update the ST Link firmware
  • Disconnect/Connect the Serial USB cable if required and then check the datalogging process

Hope this helps, I had faced similar issues in the past and these steps worked for me.