cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any application note explaining how to integrate FP-AI-Vision pack into custom project generated from Cube IDE?

MSale.1
Senior

I want integrate the FP-AI-Vision pack into my own custom project based on STM32H7A3.

3 REPLIES 3
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @Community member​ ,

You can find several artificial intelligence related resources in this wiki page: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/Category:Artificial_Intelligence.

An example based on STM32Cube.AI and the FP-AI-VISION function pack is provided in the article How to use Teachable Machine to create an image classification application on STM32.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MSale.1
Senior

@Amel NASRI​ 

Thnx but this is not what i look for. The FP- AI Vision pack can only work with the exymple for the H747 discovery board. i guess the best is to integrate it in the cube IDE so it can be used with any H7 microcontroller like for example infineon connectivity pack.

Hi @Community member​ ,

Sorry I'm not expert in this area, I wanted just to provide some guidelines.

As this is not helpful, I'll look for the help of experts here. We will come back to you as soon as we have the answer.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.