cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INTERNAL ERROR: tuple index out of range

DK.5
Associate

I create a model in ONNX (in attach file)

I am unable to "Analyse" the model in X-Cube-AI Ver 5.1.2. 

All I get is an "INTERNAL ERROR: tuple index out of range" message

14 REPLIES 14
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

I've forwarded your model to our development team,

I'll keep you posted when we know the root cause and when it can be fixed

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

Thanks again for reporting the issue, the problem has been reproduced in our latest release (5.2), it comes from an incorrect padding management in case of 1D tensors.

It will be fixed in X-Cube-AI 6.0 early next year.

Regards

Daniel

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

In version 7.0.0, I made this error again.

Can you tell me what I should do?

Thank you very much!

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

There is actually a bug in our code, normally fixed in the upcoming X-Cube-AI 7.1.0 early next year

Regards

Daniel

lYC.1
Associate

Hi,

In version 7.1.0,I created a model in ONNX.

I got the error: "INTERNAL ERROR: list index out of range".

Maybe it was the "onnx::pad" function that caused the error:

onnx::Pad[mode="constant", pads=[0, 0, -3, 0, 0, 0, -3, 0], value=0.]

I tried to comment out the pad function, and analyze completed successfully.

Here is the zip file that contains the onnx models before and after modification.

Can you tell me what I can do?

Thanks

fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

I've opened a new bug with your model so we can fix the import asap.

Thanks for reporting the issue

Regards

Daniel

VVial.1
Associate

Hi there,

I encounter the same problem with my onnx model... (INTERNAL ERROR: list index out of range)

Is there any solutions ?

Regards,

Valentin

EdgyAI
Associate II

I get the same problem now (January 2023) with a multi-input Keras model.

When analyzing the network, I see "INTERNAL ERROR: list index out of range".

The model has four inputs and is based on the model that won the 2016 PhysioNet challenge. ("Ensemble of Feature-based and Deep learning-based Classifiers for Detection of Abnormal Heart Sounds" by C. Potes, S. Parvaneh, A. Rahman, and B. Conroy).

Any word on workarounds or upcoming fixes?

Sorry for the late answer, this Robot model is correctly supported with X-CUBE-AI 7.3 already out