cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use CubeAI generated AI APIs in .c .h files

KevinZake
Associate

Hi,there

I'm a new learner and I'm trying to deploy an AI example given by ST official ,I trained the model using example dataset and generated an MDK file.I see there has some APIs for users to create and init neural net work like these:

KevinZake_0-1718423936443.png

AI_API_ENTRY
ai_error ai_network_create_and_init(
ai_handle* network, const ai_handle activations[ ], const ai_handle weights[ ]);

And my questions :Where can I find "network" handle ,"activations" and "weights"?Or does any one can offer me your project as an example?Much thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GRATT.2
ST Employee

Hello @KevinZake

Please take a look at the ModelZoo GitHub repository, it contains code examples, showing how to interface the Cube.AI generated source code to your project. Don't forget to read the Cube.AI documentation to be sure to understand the details on how to use this source code. 

Guillaume

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GRATT.2
ST Employee

Hello @KevinZake

Please take a look at the ModelZoo GitHub repository, it contains code examples, showing how to interface the Cube.AI generated source code to your project. Don't forget to read the Cube.AI documentation to be sure to understand the details on how to use this source code. 

Guillaume

thank you!I didn't think that I can find those things in CubeAI documentation.Now I read it briefly and that's exactly what I want! Soooo much thanks!