cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to manually flash the chip after Model zoo has generated the C-code

TECO
Associate II

Hello! I recently used stm model zoo and deployed an image classification model on a chip. The flashing part is made automatically if the chip is connected, but I was wondering how to do it manually (using another software)?

I get these folders after processing the deployment code but I do not really understand which files to use. 

TECO_0-1721743925812.png

If someone familiar with Model zoo can help me figure this out!

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

You want to look at .elf or .bin files and flash those files using STM32CubeProgrammer.

The other option is to open the project in your favorite IDE that supports this STM32 and flash/start the program using the IDE (STM32CubeIDE for example)

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fauvarque.daniel
ST Employee

You want to look at .elf or .bin files and flash those files using STM32CubeProgrammer.

The other option is to open the project in your favorite IDE that supports this STM32 and flash/start the program using the IDE (STM32CubeIDE for example)

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you for your answer Daniel!