cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ai studio validation report pdf format issue

GMeta.1
Associate II

When converting a generated validation report in Nanoedge ai studio (v4.5.0) I've noticed that the format isn't good because it chops off the right-hand side of the confusion matrix. I can see there's a horizontal scrollbar but it doesn't work in the PDF and resizing the document doesn't show the missing part of the table.

I don't see a workaround for this because you can't print the report from the popup window where it does display nicely, all you can do is convert to PDF.

I've attached an example of what I mean with the produced report...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello @GMeta.1,

Thank you very much for the time you took to report the bug to us, we greatly appreciate it!

Sadly, I don't think there is a way to solve it right now, it will only be solved in the next patch/update...

Have a good day,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Julian E.
ST Employee

Hello @GMeta.1,

Thank you very much for the time you took to report the bug to us, we greatly appreciate it!

Sadly, I don't think there is a way to solve it right now, it will only be solved in the next patch/update...

Have a good day,

Julian

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.