cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facing issue with FreeRtos and OSAL

Aishwaryaum
Associate II

Hi everyone,

I am using SPC58 MCU and Autodevkit IDE. In that I have taken Avas_Compact_Test_Application example as the base source code

Aishwaryaum_0-1712719536433.png

1. And, During execution, before integration of FreeRtos the execution was entering osalThreadDelayMilliseconds()      and coming out of it and executing further code, but after integration of FreeRtos, the execution is entering                osalThreadDelayMilliseconds() but not coming out of that API and further code is not getting executed. I have            not modified anything in the base source code expect integration of FreeRtos even though I'm facing this                  problem. Can anyone help me to come out this problem.

Aishwaryaum_1-1712720503682.png

2. If I run base code it is working fine and if I just import FreeRtos Components without any modifications in source      code then it is building through but getting "NACK_ACK error" in the CANoe. Can anyone help me, whether do I      need to do any modifications in the configurations after integrating FreeRtos component.

3 REPLIES 3
Max VIZZINI
ST Employee

Hi,

The code is not structured to be run "as it is" under freeRTOS.

Therefore, it is not enough to add the freeRTOS component but the code needs to be changed.

Best Regards,

AutoDevKit Team

Aishwaryaum
Associate II

Hi Max VIZZINI,

Thank you for your prompt and informative response to my previous inquiries posted in the community.

Actually, I have modified the base source code and I tried to run the program even thought I am getting the same "NACK_ACK error". 

The modifications that I have done are-

1. I have created two tasks -

a. AVAS_AppTaskHandler

b. AVAS_PlatformTaskHandler

Aishwaryaum_0-1712805414537.png

2. Inside AVAS_AppTaskHandler, I have called Rx_Callback function and all the millisecond functions for Tx                  messages and I have implemented the timers. It is building through but communication is not happening.

Hi Max VIZZINI,

Thank you for your prompt and informative response to my previous inquiries posted in the community.

I took FreeRtos example(as shown in the snippet) as the base source code and integrated AEK-AUD-D903V1 RLA component. After integration, "AEK_903D_Init(AEK_AUD_D903V1_DEV0)" API is not getting initialized. The execution is getting stucked inside this API.

Aishwaryaum_0-1713764888727.png