cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoDevKitStudio Pin Map generation

MaraLo
Associate II

Hi,

I have recently started working with AutoDevKitStudio and tried some of the example codes. When I wanted to modify example code and add more pins in Pin Map editor, after saving my changes and generating them I couldn't see newly defined ports in autogenerated components\spc58ecxx_board_initialization_component_rla\cfg\board.h file.

I'm using AutoDevKitStudio 2.4.0 and as said I'm pretty unexperienced with it. I followed YouTube tutorial and official documentation but I still can't see my newly added pins. The same happens if I try to modify some parameters of the components defined in example. After saving and doing full build again, i can't see my changes in generated code. Am I missing some steps here?

BR,

MaraLo

3 REPLIES 3
Max VIZZINI
ST Employee

Hi,

I think that the problem is you are not saving step by step. Before leaving the pinmap make sure to save.

Best Regards,

AutoDevKit  Team

Hi,

I saved pinmap before I left the page and generated SPC5 Application, as well as build the entire project again but I still have the same issue. Can you guide me to the right steps because I followed exclusively your official documentation?

BR,

MaraLo

Hi,

It is not clear where the issue could be ...

You have the latest AutoDevKit release installed on C:\ drive?

Do not import an existing example, try to create a new AutoDevKit project adding the components one-by-one and set a couple of pins and see if it works (as showed in the youtube self training video).

If this does not work, then there is something wrong in your installation.

Best Regards,

AutoDevKit Team