cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More learning material on Bluetooth on STM32L475 Discovery kit (B-L475E-IOT01A1)

LKan.1
Associate II

I'm trying to program Bluetooth on STM32L475 Discovery board, but I'm unable to find material that lets me understand the whole idea and implementation.

Could you point me to more example codes and book/articles?

I tried this example: https://wiki.st.com/stm32mcu/wiki/STM32StepByStep:Step5_Build_an_IOT_system

it worked on my system, but I don't understand the big picture (ie how did the person who coded this program get addresses for the Bluetooth registers, and steps in setting up the bluetooth module)

I also saw an android STM32 app for sensor data viewing. I assume the app communicates with the board through Bluetooth. Where do you find the example code to run on the STM32L475 discovery board?

1 REPLY 1
ChahinezC
Lead

Hello @LKan.1​,

Welcome to STM32 Community 😊.

The example code is generated within the STM32Cube L4 firmware downloaded from STM32CubeMX. The details are presented in the Step1 Tools installation.

Can you precise what is the problem you are facing when following the Build an IOT system tutorial? This would help me point to the solution.

Chahinez.