cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Platform Settings Tab missing on configuration of X-CUBE-AI

DMart.13
Associate

Hello,

I am trying to generate the code for a neural network with STCubeMX, and I'm following the manual you have posted here (https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/dm00570145-getting-started-with-xcubeai-expansion-package-for-artificial-intelligence-ai-stmicroelectronics.pdf). I follow all the steps, but, when I have to select the USART3 on the "Platform Settings" configuration tab of X-CUBE-AI, there is no "Plarform Settings" tab. I attach some images.

This is how it is supposed to be:

0693W000008xl61QAA.png 

This is what I have:

0693W000008xl6QQAQ.png 

As you can see, the USART3 is correctly configured:

0693W000008xl6aQAA.png 

I am using version 6.2.0 of STM32CubeMX and version 6.0.0 of X-CUBE-AI. Could you give me any help?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi, @DMart.13​ ,

Sorry for the delay.

To select the USART3 on the "Platform Settings" configuration tab of X-CUBE-AI, you need to select SystemPerformance for Application component in Software Packs Component Selector .

0693W000008yQVMQA2.pngFor more details please refer to SW Pack documentation available from STM32CubeMX TAB configuration.

0693W000008yQUdQAM.png 

If your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi, @DMart.13​ ,

Sorry for the delay.

To select the USART3 on the "Platform Settings" configuration tab of X-CUBE-AI, you need to select SystemPerformance for Application component in Software Packs Component Selector .

0693W000008yQVMQA2.pngFor more details please refer to SW Pack documentation available from STM32CubeMX TAB configuration.

0693W000008yQUdQAM.png 

If your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

GWang.3
Associate III

Hello Houda,

I'm using X-cube-ai 6.0.0, I cannot see Artificial Intelligence Application, only core, (see the screenshot below). Your version is 5.2.0, I don't know if that matters. Please advise how I can resolve this issue.

Guoping

Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @GWang.3​ ,

If I well understand you are not able to found Artificial Intelligence Application component in Software Packs Component Selector , is it correct?

Or may be you mean it is not available in Software Packs TAB in Pinout &Configuration TAB?

I tried with X-Cube-AI 6.0.0 and it is OK also, please tell me if the Device application is available under X-Cube-AI as in the screenshot below:

0693W000008yVh8QAE.pngHouda

Hello Houda,

After several trial and error, (remove everything, install AI 5.2.2, and then 6.0.0), finally it is working as expected.

Thanks,

Guoping

Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @GWang.3​ ,

Glad it's finally working for you �� .

Please close this topic by choosing Select as Best my first answer. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

GWang.3
Associate III

I was not able to close this topic since I didn't initiate this topic. Thanks, Houda.