cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeProg WB55 GUI

dungeonlords789
Senior III

Hello

I use STM32CubeProg 1.6 to configure my stm32wb55. If I use ST-Link there are two bookmarks and if I use USB boot there is only one bookmark. Is it ok?

0693W000008waLhQAI.png And also there are a lot of error while I try to set option bytes via ST_Link.

0693W000008waMkQAI.png 

P.S. Please make CubeProg GUI a part of CubeIDE.

@Imen DAHMEN​ 

4 REPLIES 4
Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @dungeonlords789​ ,

• For difference between Debug and Bootloader option bytes display , it's coming from a tool internal implementation detail which doesn't impact the final user.If you are facing any issue with that I can report it to Development team.
  • Concerning the ESE bit , it is a read only as mentioned in reference manual RM0434 section : Embedded Flash memory (FLASH) .Some others option bytes are read only too (SFSA,SBRV,FSD,...) even they are marked R/W in reference manual, they are accessible only to secure processor running wireless code(M0+).

If your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Houda

Thank you

1) "or difference between Debug and Bootloader option bytes display , it's coming from a tool internal implementation detail which doesn't impact the final user.If you are facing any issue with that I can report it to Development team." I think it is not ok that in boot mode I see one set of bookmarks and in debug mode I see another set...

2) ok, in my case ESE bit is read only . So CubeProg should say "ESE bit is readonly in debug mode", but CubeProg says "ESE does not exist". It isn't the same.

Houda GHABRI
ST Employee

Hi @dungeonlords789​ ,

• It is the same set of option bytes but presented graphically in a different way.
  • I agree with you, the warning message needs to be changed to reflect the real cause, I will submit an internal request to do it. But this bit cannot be changed anyway as it is read only.

Houda

CubeProg 2.8.0 is still unstable.

Look video https://vimeo.com/643790527

0693W00000GWsZmQAL.jpg@stephane.legargeant​