cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonjour, je souhaiterais programmer un STEVAL-BCN002V1D pour un projet de fin de licence je n'arrive pas a trouver le logiciel qui permettra de programmer de nouvel fonction pouvez-vous me dire lequel de vos logiciel pourrait m'être utile

BOula.1
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @BOula.1​ ,

please check if the translation below is consistent:

"

Hello, I would like to program a STEVAL-BCN002V1D for an end-of-license project I cannot find the software that will allow you to program new functions can you tell me which of your software could be useful to me.

"

If so, you can refer to the STSW-BLUETILE-DK, which is the function pack running on the STEVAL-BCN002V1D tool.

In particular, if you need just the .bin file for an application, you can refer to the \Firmware folder. You can use the STM32CubeIDE (i.e. TrueSTUDIO folder) as free programming IDE if you want. Otherwise, if you need the source code, you can check the \Project folder.

If you however need particular source code, you might have to sign a LUA for the code usage, and so you have to contact Sales offices and representatives from the st.com contact page.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @BOula.1​ ,

please check if the translation below is consistent:

"

Hello, I would like to program a STEVAL-BCN002V1D for an end-of-license project I cannot find the software that will allow you to program new functions can you tell me which of your software could be useful to me.

"

If so, you can refer to the STSW-BLUETILE-DK, which is the function pack running on the STEVAL-BCN002V1D tool.

In particular, if you need just the .bin file for an application, you can refer to the \Firmware folder. You can use the STM32CubeIDE (i.e. TrueSTUDIO folder) as free programming IDE if you want. Otherwise, if you need the source code, you can check the \Project folder.

If you however need particular source code, you might have to sign a LUA for the code usage, and so you have to contact Sales offices and representatives from the st.com contact page.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster. 

-Eleon