cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Designer - design-time dropdown panels

KPort
Associate II

Hi.

There is one small annoyance in the TouchGFX Designer (v4.16...), i.e. the initial state of some dropdown panels. Selecting Screens designer page on left side, on the right side there is the respective SCREEN property tab. All the panels are in open/expanded state by default, that's ok. And this state is indicated by an up-pointing arrow/caret at the rightmost side.

Next to this properties tab there is the INTERACTIONS tab. Here all the panels are in closed/collapsed state by default, that's also ok. But now the open vs. closed state of these panels (indicated by the arrow direction) is plain wrong. The arrow points up, but the panels are closed. Opening the panel (by clicking the arrow) opens them, but the arrow doesn't change state. Only closing the panel again changes the arrow state. The same issue on Custom Containers designer. A minor detail, but creates "fuzz" in understanding the state of these property pages. Should be corrected in next version...

1 REPLY 1
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reporting this I was able to reproduce it. It is odd as it does not happen all the time, I believe the state of the interaction (so open/closed) is not properly saved. I will try to find the exact scenarios where this happens 👍

/Romain