cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25R3911B-EMVCO Schematic and Binary Blob

jasanro
Associate

Hi, I recently adquired a ST25R3911B-EMVCO Reference Design Board. In order to study the design I would like to have access to the Schematic. In Resources, Technical Documentation (https://www.st.com/content/st_com/en/products/evaluation-tools/product-evaluation-tools/st25-nfc-rfid-eval-tools/st25-nfc-rfid-eval-boards/st25r3911b-emvco.html#resource) I can not see it.

It it possible to have access to firmware image too? We would like to recover the default status in case we flash some broken image.

Thanks,

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

ST25R3911B-EMVCo should not be available for public sale. The software for it is only available via your regional ST support.

Where did you get this board?

Please also beware that in case you are targeting Point of Sales that this board only supports EMVCo 2.6b and not EMVCo 3.0. For EMVCo 3.0 you need to consider ST25R3916-EMVCo but again this board and its support package needs to be requested from our regional Sales team.

Regards, Ulysses

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jasanro
Associate

Any update about this?​

Ulysses HERNIOSUS
ST Employee

Hi,

ST25R3911B-EMVCo should not be available for public sale. The software for it is only available via your regional ST support.

Where did you get this board?

Please also beware that in case you are targeting Point of Sales that this board only supports EMVCo 2.6b and not EMVCo 3.0. For EMVCo 3.0 you need to consider ST25R3916-EMVCo but again this board and its support package needs to be requested from our regional Sales team.

Regards, Ulysses