cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting TouchGFX - can't write to screen

GGowi.1
Associate II

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to port TouchGFX over to the CoreH743I board and I'm running into some trouble at the step of trying to write to the screen from main memory.

https://support.touchgfx.com/docs/development/board-bring-up/how-to/03-display-internal/

Thanks to some help here, the code is no longer throwing a hard fault or anything like that, but it is simply not displaying to the screen. I've tried it connected to external power to make sure the screen has power and still nothing.

I have confirmed that the board and screen work with sample code for STemWin and Keil. I copied the screen settings and clock settings from that project, but it also uses the external RAM on the board so I think my problem lies somewhere in addressing the correct area of RAM. I can't safely debug while connected to external power, so if anyone can tell me how to do that, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to risk frying the computer.

I have attached the .ioc file and the main.c file, the only two files I changed. Everything else is as generated by STM32CubeMX as contained in STM32CubeIDE.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
GGowi.1
Associate II

For some reason it won't let me attach the file to the post, so here are the files.

Here is the IOC file - it won't let me attach more than one file to a message.