cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find posts??

shingadaddy
Senior

Sorry. Forum structure / operation unfamiliar to me. I posted a question and got an answer.

GOOD! I think. So I logged out. Did some work. Came back later. Logged in.

I thought the question was in STM32 MCU's. If I type my user name in the search bar in the "community", I thought it , and other posts, would show up.

No

I know I am missing something simple. When I select Q&A and STM32 MCUS - I expected to see NEW posts - AND - my post in line with all the others.

What am I missing. ?

7 REPLIES 7

The search is a train wreck. I have to shot-gun it until it delivers relevant posts, or simply use Google in frustration.

The profile view pretty much gives top level questions, not posts, an individual makes, and often not real-time.

This is a SalesForce forum, again illustrating how multi-billion dollar companies are simply incapable of delivering software that is fit for purpose..

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
shingadaddy
Senior

Top of the Afternoon to you Mr clive1 sir! Good to hear from you . Yes I see. New and Improved = Fresh and Buggy. Some things never change I guess.

Salt mine here where I am still using Internet Exploder too. Which performed as its namesake when I tried getting here the corporate way. Nothing a little chrome won't

improve the looks of though. I'll have to get used to this.

J !!! Can I have my 100 points that I gave you 2 or 3 years ago , back? 🙂

clive i was about to give you a bunch of points too back at the same time I gave to Jan - but you scolded me against it! I NEVER GAVE ANY POINTS AWAY after that

🙂

Really good to see you folks still here.

This forum is a train wreck.

TDK
Guru

I use google and add "site:community.st.com" if I want results from this forum. Way better than whatever they have going on here.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
shingadaddy
Senior

Thanks TDK. That seems a good plan. I PLAN on using it as part of the ADJUSTMENT phase.

Camilo LEMOS
Senior II

Hi @shingadaddy​ ,

It seems your post was tagged only as SPI but not as STM32 MCUs, please see the image below.

0693W000001s6mcQAA.jpg

A post will only show on the feed for the Topics its been tagged for, and you can add extra topics to your post at the bottom of the posting screen when writing it. We understand this design can cause some confusion at times and we are working on redesigning the structure of the community to ensure the navigation is more intuitive for all users.

I've gone ahead and added the STM32 MCUs tag to your post, so that it will show under that topic too.

I hope this helps!

LMI2
Lead

Posts are now divided in separate pages. Good