cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to program st25r3911b which is connected to st25dv discovery board

Raj1
Associate II

I am using st25dv discovery board and st25r3911b reader. i need to program details which is shown below to the reader and the tag should visualize the details, can you guys help me?

struct{

char CustomerOrderCode[24];

char InternalFactoryCode[24];

char ProductName[24];

char HWVersion[24];

char SWVersion[24];

char ManufacturingDate[12];

char ManufacturingTime[12];

char QualityControlPersonID[24];

uint32_t ContinuityCounter;

} LabelContent;

Thankyou

with regards,

vignesh raj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

for the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1, a firmware package with examples is available on st.com (see X-CUBE-NFC4 package and UM2239 User Manual).

For the ST25 NFC Tap app, see the MEMORY tab for the various Read/Write/Dump features.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

if my understanding is correct, you would like to write the LabelContent buffer into the tag eeprom memory thanks to the reader? I suppose as well you have a X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1 ST25R3911B expansion board connected to an STM32 nucleo board and that you have the X-CUBE-NFC5 firmware package.

First, you should make sure the structure is a packed structure. See __packed struct in Keil or IAR compilers, or struct __attribute__((packed, aligned(1))) in gcc compiler.

Then you can use rfalNfcvPollerWriteSingleBlock() or rfalNfcvPollerWriteMultipleBlocks() to write blocks inside the tag eeprom memory.

If you rather plan to write inside the ST25DV mailbox, you can have a look to https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W000004m5e4SAA/can-anyone-provide-an-example-of-api-rfalst25xvpollerreadmessage.

Rgds

BT

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

hello,

I already got stm32f405vg motherboard and st25dv daughter board connected together . Do I still need  X-NUCLEO-NFC05A1

thank you

with regards ,

raj.

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi

Can you clarify your exact setup

Can you confirm you would like to write the LabelContent into the tag memory thanks to the ST25R3911B reader and then read the tag memory content through the I2C interface? Do you need to have LabelContent in a permanent storage (tag eeprom) or just in the ST25DV mailbox.

Rgds

BT

Raj1
Associate II

hello,

I changed hardware setup. right now i got X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1 board and android phone with st25 nfc app. I need to write the reader data to tag eeprom and then to the i2c interface like you said. I need some help materials or tutorials .

0693W000001rImXQAU.jpg

Thank you

with regards

vignesh raj

Brian TIDAL
ST Employee

Hi,

for the X-NUCLEO-NFC04A1, a firmware package with examples is available on st.com (see X-CUBE-NFC4 package and UM2239 User Manual).

For the ST25 NFC Tap app, see the MEMORY tab for the various Read/Write/Dump features.

Rgds

BT