cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touch GFX additional software window is empty

GunkutA
Senior

Hello I am trying to use Touch GFX. In CubeMX I installed the related software pack:

0690X00000Bwig6QAB.png

When I open the additional software part there is no option I can enable Touch GFX, it is simply empty:0690X00000Bwig1QAB.png

How can I enable it from CubeMX? Thank you beforehand.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

If you're using a dual core like H747, then no additional software is available from CubeMX - Which MCU is this?

/Martin

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

If you're using a dual core like H747, then no additional software is available from CubeMX - Which MCU is this?

/Martin

GunkutA
Senior

Yes it is dual core: STM32H747XIHx.

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Sorry, CubeMX is blocking any additional software from being used in this case :( I'm not sure when that'll change or the reason for doing so outside of the dual cores being really complex.

GunkutA
Senior

Is there any way can I follow in order to use Touch GFX in dual core device without using CubeMX?

Martin KJELDSEN
Chief III

Not at the moment, but we have H747 disco and eval application templates ready through the touchgfx designer if you want to try that, but you cannot use the TouchGFX Generator with it unfortunately :(

I'll try to update on the status from CubeMX on allowing additional software for dual cores.

GunkutA
Senior

Thank you Martin 🙂 appreciate it.

PKopa.1
Associate II

@Martin KJELDSEN​  Is there any update on it? It has been 3 months now, I know we are all struggling right now and such but are there any hopes it would finally work for H747 disco?

BR Pawel

I could ask around. You cannot enable additional software for H747 dual core in CubeMX - That's not in my power to change.

Q4'2020 - Straight from the CubeMX team.