cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPI communication between 2 stm32 boards

idrissmc
Associate III

Hi @Community member​ 

i want to establish communication between the F411E-Disco as a master and the F413H-Disco as slave( so the idea is to display the temperature value acquired by the PT-100 using ADC in the the F411and then sending the value through the SPI and display the value on the LCD of the F413H)

i programmed the GPIO in msp.c (for SPI) I programmed the ADC too and I didn’t forget the CS in HAL_GPIO_Init() (all that for F411)

then i moved to a new project (F413H) I configured the SPI, the RCC without the LCD (just I want to see the value on live expression if it’s ok I’ll configure the LCD)

N.B.: i used the spi which is connected with the Gyro (F411) but I don’t want to use the gyro, does it make a problem?

then can you tell me why I can’t get the right value on the live expression with the F413H while I see the right value on the other live expression for the F411 ( I use 2 pc)

thank you

1 REPLY 1

I'm not looking to wade into this, there should be SPI master/slave examples in the libraries, you'll need to debug and work through the issues.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..